Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic (Chiller Mechanic)
Certified Building Systems is a multi-faceted and growing organization providing mechanical services and energy management solutions throughout various vertical markets across Ontario. From HVAC preventative maintenance contracts to complete Design/Build solutions, and building automation, we take ownership of a project from beginning to completion.
We are currently looking for an experienced and certified Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic with a valid G1 License to join our growing team.
- Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components.
- Commission systems and test for leaks using testing devices.
- Perform routine maintenance and servicing.
- Interpret gas codes.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handling and air conditioning systems.
- Handle, recover and store refrigerants.
- Install, calibrate and repair control systems.
- Test and repair electronic components.
- Read blueprints.
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- 5 years of practical working experience.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Red Seal Certificate
- Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) Certificate
- Transport Refrigeration Mechanic Trade Certificate
- Gas Fitter Certificate – Level 1 or A
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Team player attitude!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.