Certified Building Systems is a multi-faceted and growing organization providing mechanical services and energy management solutions throughout various vertical markets across Ontario. From HVAC preventative maintenance contracts to complete Design/Build solutions, and building automation, we take ownership of a project from beginning to completion.
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Account Manager. The ideal candidate will take a professional and hands-on approach and is eager to learn and grow with the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients with ongoing communication through emails, phone calls and meetings.
- Manage rental accounts as assigned, in conjunction with Operations Manager and other members of the service team.
- Create quotes for clients and follow up using our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Service Technicians to ensure buildings are functioning effectively.
- Generate solutions to any problems that arise within assigned accounts.
- Attend industry networking events and custom marketing programs.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in Business, Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in the rental building market is an asset.
- Strong understanding of a building’s mechanical equipment is an asset.
- Strong oral and written communication and customer service skills.
- Must provide own means of transportation and be willing to travel regularly.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, emphasis in Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Team player attitude!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Email Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org