Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Certified Building Systems is a multi-faceted and expanding mechanical organization providing mechanical services and energy management solutions throughout various vertical markets across Ontario. From preventative maintenance contracts to complete Design/Build solutions, we take ownership of a project from beginning to completion.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing/ Sales Coordinator. The ideal candidate will take a hands-on approach to supporting the Sales and Marketing team and is eager to learn and grow with the company.
- Maintain client database, ensuring contact information and project status is up to date.
- Set up new customer contracts.
- Update proposal templates as needed and create new templates for different jobs.
- Help create proposals.
- Initiate follow up calls with potential clients.
- Support the sales team with funnel administration.
- Provide administrative support to Sales team.
- Plan various trade shows and external events.
- Prepare and develop and design content for presentations, collateral material and marketing initiatives to support the growth and expansion of our organization.
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Create weekly blog posts and newsletters.
- Update website and Social Media periodically.
- Send out client survey quarterly.
- Some experience in Sales or Marketing administration.
- Post-Secondary Education preferred.
- Experience working with Adobe, Corel or other graphics software, as well as MS Outlook and Google docs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Team player attitude!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.