Certified Building Systems is a multi-faceted and growing organization providing mechanical services and energy management solutions throughout various vertical markets across Ontario. From HVAC preventative maintenance contracts to complete Design/Build solutions, and building automation, we take ownership of a project from beginning to completion.
We are currently looking for an experienced and certified Gas Technician with a valid G1 License to join our growing team.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, service, and maintain heating systems
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure clients are informed of all work completed
- Coordinate and communicate all duties with Service manager
- Complete and submit all required electronic work orders and reports using Techtool and hand held devices
- Assist the construction team on installations
- Valid Driver’s License (G)
- Valid G1 Gas Technician License & 313A an asset
- Valid WHMIS and Working at Heights Certification
- 3+ Years of Experience working on Boilers, RTU’s, MUA’s, AHUs
- Work orders are completed using digital software making technology experience essential
- MUA, power burner and large commercial equipment experience
- Thorough understanding of mechanical systems required for inspection, troubleshooting, service, and maintenance
- Great problem solver, highly adaptable and high attention to detail
- Good at both teamwork and individual work
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email your resume to : email@example.com