Business Development Representative
Certified Building Systems is a multi-faceted and growing organization providing mechanical services and energy management solutions throughout various vertical markets across Ontario. From HVAC preventative maintenance contracts to complete Design/Build solutions, and building automation, we take ownership of a project from beginning to completion.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Business Development Representative. The ideal candidate has experience in the HVAC or mechanical industry and is confident in their ability to sell services to potential and existing clients.
- Full cycle of B2B sales for new builds and maintenance services including sourcing leads, arranging meetings, completing needs analysis and conducting presentations and closing the deal.
- Initiating and building business relationships within existing verticals and helping to launch CBS into new verticals.
- Working to solve potential clients’ problems through the deployment of the company’s full range of services.
- Qualifying potential prospects and providing weekly sales reports.
- Working to sales targets for both new projects and maintenance services.
- 5 years’ experience successfully selling products and/or services Business to Business, preferably in the HVAC or mechanical industry.
- Post-Secondary Education preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication, selling and customer service skills.
- Mature problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, emphasis in Excel.
- Knowledge of the SAGE CRM software an asset.
- Team player attitude!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.