Certified Building Systems is a multi-faceted and growing organization providing mechanical services and energy management solutions throughout various vertical markets across Ontario. From HVAC preventative maintenance contracts to complete Design/Build solutions, and building automation, we take ownership of a project from beginning to completion.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Dispatcher. The ideal candidate will take a professional and hands-on approach and is eager to learn and grow with the company.
- Dispatch Technicians to service calls and input details into log book and Sage/tech tool.
- Stay in contact with Technicians on job site and report on progress.
- Track GPS for field crews and run reports; coordinate time off requests and on call schedule.
- Follow up with clients on work orders and POs.
- Order materials and liaise with suppliers.
- Coordinate activities and communication with Technicians, Property managers, Operations Manager, Account Managers and Accounting.
- Answer incoming calls, transfer to appropriate person when needed or take messages.
- Take information from clients calling for service and respond accordingly.
- Some experience in dispatch or service administration.
- Post-Secondary Education preferred.
- Experience in the HVAC industry would be an asset.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Team player attitude!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.