Certified Building Systems is a multi-faceted and growing organization providing mechanical services and energy management solutions throughout various vertical markets across Ontario. From HVAC preventative maintenance contracts to complete Design/Build solutions, and building automation, we take ownership of a project from beginning to completion.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Service Administrator. The ideal candidate will take a professional and hands-on approach and is eager to learn and grow with the company.
- Prepare Quotations to be sent to clients including obtaining pricing, creating spend plans and preparing proposal letters.
- Enter and maintain data in Sage.
- Receive POs for approval, order parts, create PO for suppliers/subcontractors, keep track of parts with lead time, and receive shipped packages/parts.
- Monitor the progress of quotes, from approval to ordering supplies to schedules to completion.
- Input equipment list for new buildings/contracts on Sage.
- Manage ordering and receiving of air filters.
- Send clients their most recent water treatment reports as received.
- Monitor and manage all quotes from subcontractors, ensuing work is done on schedule.
- Act as back up for the Dispatcher role by receiving phone calls, monitoring technicians’ hours and creating work orders for technicians, receiving service call requests and dispatching technical crews to job sites.
- Some experience in dispatch or service administration.
- Post-Secondary Education preferred.
- Experience in the HVAC industry would be an asset.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Team player attitude!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.