Certified Building Systems is a multi-faceted and growing organization providing mechanical services and energy management solutions throughout various vertical markets across Ontario. From HVAC preventative maintenance contracts to complete Design/Build solutions, and building automation, we take ownership of a project from beginning to completion.
We are currently looking for an experienced and professional Construction Foreman to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in the HVAC industry and strong leadership skills
- Supervise the installation, start up and service of commercial, industrial and residential HVAC equipment including rooftop units, chillers, cooling towers, air movers, construction heaters, furnaces and AC units.
- Read blueprints.
- Lead a team of field technicians servicing the GTA area.
- Schedule work and direct tasks of field technicians.
- Train and mentor field technicians to ensure the highest standard of quality and service.
- Direct sub-contractors in the field.
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- Gas Technician 2 Certificate required, Gas Technician 1 preferred.
- Other certifications such as ODP Certificate, 313A, Gastite Certification and Construction Heater Certification are considered assets.
- 5-10 years of practical working experience.
- Experience successfully leading a team of technicians.
- Valid G1 Driver’s License.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Team player attitude!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.