Certified Building Systems is a multi-faceted and growing organization providing mechanical services and energy management solutions throughout various vertical markets across Ontario. From HVAC preventative maintenance contracts to complete Design/Build solutions, and building automation, we take ownership of a project from beginning to completion.
We are currently looking for an experienced and certified Gas Technician with a valid G1 License to join our growing team.
- Installation, start up and service of commercial, industrial and residential HVAC equipment including rooftop units, chillers, cooling towers, air movers, construction heaters, furnaces and AC units.
- Working as part of a team servicing the GTA area.
- Perform routine maintenance and servicing.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handling and air conditioning systems.
- Install, calibrate and repair control systems.
- Test and repair electronic components.
- Read blueprints.
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training.
- Gas Technician 2 Certificate of Qualification required.
- Other certifications such as ODP Certificate, 313A, Gastite Certification and Construction Heater Certification are considered assets.
- 5 years of practical working experience.
- Valid G1 License.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Team player attitude!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.